STATE UNIVERSITY OF NEW YORK
·DOWNSTATE MEDICAL CENTER
450 CLARKSON AVENUE, BOX 1194, BROOKLYN, NEW YORK 11203
|Department:||MEDICINE, HEMATOLOGY/ONCOLOGY||Job Title:||CLINICAL ASSISTANT PROFESSOR (HS) / HEMATOLOGIST/ONCOLOGIST PART TIME|
|Professional Rank:||HS||Descriptive Title:||CLINICAL ASSISTANT PROFESSOR (HS) / HEMATOLOGIST/ONCOLOGIST PART TIME|
|Salary Range:||COMMENSURATE WITH EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS||Line Number:||58312|
|Additional Position Information: *Please ensure you include the 5-digit Line Number and Job Title in the subject line and body of your email submission.|
|Brief Description of Duties:
Are you looking to take your career to new heights with a leader in healthcare? SUNY Downstate Health Sciences University is one of the nation's leading metropolitan medical centers. As the only academic medical center in Brooklyn, we serve a large population that is among the most diverse in the world. We are also highly-ranked by Castle Connolly Medical, a healthcare rating company for consumers, among the top 5 leading U.S. medical schools for training doctors.
The Department of Medicine, Division of Hematology/Oncology at SUNY Downstate Health Sciences University is seeking a part-time experienced Hematologist/Oncologist.The successful candidate will:
- Clinical: Care of inpatients and outpatients at University Hospital of Brooklyn with hematologic or oncologic disorders.
- Academic: Supervision of fellows, residents and students in the care and consultations of the above patients; participation in the 2nd year hematology/oncology course; lectures to fellows and students, CBL and Lab.
- Administration: Supervising clinics and chemotherapy unit.
- Research: Clinical research regarding hematologic and oncologic disorders.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES ARE NOT LIMITED TO THE ABOVE POSITION DESCRIPTION
|All successful candidates must undergo various background checks, maintain credentials required for continued employment and adhere to the SUNY-DMC UHB Principles of Behavior. Clinical Faculty and Allied Health professionals must receive and maintain Medical Board authorization.|
- MD Degree from an accredited medical school.
- NYS License.
- Board Certified in Internal Medicine.
- Residency in Internal Medicine.
- Board Certified in Hematology and Oncology.
|Posting ID: 17017||Ref #: FAC/58312-19|
Persons interested in the above position should submit a resume along with a cover letter to ==>
Please include: Job Title( CLINICAL ASSISTANT PROFESSOR (HS) / HEMATOLOGIST/ONCOLOGIST PART TIME ), Line( 58312 ) and PostingID( 17017 )
Closing date for Receipt of application: Open Until Filled
SUNY Downstate Medical Center offers a competitive salary and benefits package.
SUNY Downstate Medical Center is an affirmative action, equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, creed, age, disability, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, familiar status, pregnancy, predisposing genetic characteristics, military status, domestic violence victim status or criminal conviction.