STATE UNIVERSITY OF NEW YORK
·DOWNSTATE MEDICAL CENTER
450 CLARKSON AVENUE, BOX 1194, BROOKLYN, NEW YORK 11203
|Department:||RADIOLOGY||Job Title:||DIAGNOSTIC RADIOLOGIST / CLINICAL ASSISTANT PROFESSOR (TCL)|
|Professional Rank:||E5||Descriptive Title:||BREAST RADIOLOGIST / CLINICAL ASSISTANT PROFESSOR (TCL)|
|Salary Range:||COMMENSURATE WITH EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS||Line Number:||59229|
|Additional Position Information: *Please ensure you include the 5-digit Line Number and Job Title in the subject line and body of your email submission.|
|Brief Description of Duties:
Are you looking to take your career to new heights with a leader in healthcare? SUNY Downstate Health Sciences University is one of the nation's leading metropolitan medical centers. As the only academic medical center in Brooklyn, we serve a large population that is among the most diverse in the world. We are also highly-ranked by Castle Connolly Medical, a healthcare rating company for consumers, among the top 5 leading U.S. medical schools for training doctors.
The Department of Radiology is seeking a full-time breast radiologist to perform clinical and academic duties.
The successful candidate will:
- Comply with the goals and objectives to successfully function within the Division of Breast Imaging
- Act as a liaison with breast surgeons and consulting radiation oncologists
- Be an involved participant in the breast MRI program
- Be expected to maintain satisfactory clinical performance by the staff involved in breast imaging
- Maintain and enhance productivity, quality assessment, performance improvement and peer review activities
- Adhere to the breast imaging daily work schedule and participate in the "on-call" coverage
- Interact with Downstate administration to develop community outreach programs
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES ARE NOT LIMITED TO THE ABOVE POSITION DESCRIPTION
|All successful candidates must undergo various background checks, maintain credentials required for continued employment and adhere to the SUNY-DMC UHB Principles of Behavior. Clinical Faculty and Allied Health professionals must receive and maintain Medical Board authorization.|
- Board Certified in Diagnostic Radiology
- NYS Medical License
- Fellowship in Breast Imaging
- Minimum of 3 years of clinical and teaching experience;
- Ability to interpret breast MRI and perform MRI guided breast biopsies;
- Ability to read other imaging modalities
|Posting ID: 18939||Ref #: FAC/59229-19|
Persons interested in the above position should submit a resume along with a cover letter to ==>
Please include: Job Title( DIAGNOSTIC RADIOLOGIST / CLINICAL ASSISTANT PROFESSOR (TCL) ), Line( 59229 ) and PostingID( 18939 )
Closing date for Receipt of application: Open Until Filled
SUNY Downstate Medical Center offers a competitive salary and benefits package.
SUNY Downstate Medical Center is an affirmative action, equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, creed, age, disability, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, familiar status, pregnancy, predisposing genetic characteristics, military status, domestic violence victim status or criminal conviction.